With the thrill of the brand new 12 months comes one thing not so thrilling, tax deadlines! Though nobody likes to file taxes, it is just too essential to disregard. Under, we have now compiled a listing of tax deadlines for each employers & people.
- January thirty first – Kind 1099-NEC (non-employee compensation), W-2s, W-3s (whole of all W-2s), 941 (employer quarterly federal tax return)
- February twenty eighth – Kind 1096 (Annual Abstract and Transmittal of U.S. Info Returns)
- March 1st – Kind 1099-MISC (to file on paper to IRS)
- March fifteenth – Kind 1065 (partnerships), 1120-S (S-Corps), 2253 (C-Corp))
- March thirty first – Kind 1099-MISC
- April 18th – Kind 1040 (all people)
Please discuss to your tax preparer to make sure your enterprise meets the tax deadlines. In case you are pondering of providing medical health insurance to your staff, there are premium tax credit accessible solely via SHOP Lined CA for Small Companies for 2 consecutive years. Tax credit can be found to companies with 25 or fewer staff with common annual wages below $56,000 per 12 months.
If your enterprise is enthusiastic about seeing if you’re eligible for premium tax credit from SHOP Lined CA, please contact us to assessment your plan choices. At Strong Well being Insurance coverage, we try to assist discover our purchasers the precise well being, dental, imaginative and prescient, life, and incapacity insurance coverage that most closely fits their medical wants and funds. Please contact us at 310-909-6135 or electronic mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to higher help you.