Date/Time: March 10, 2022 (2-3PM ET / 11AM-12PM PT)
As public strain for motion to sort out local weather change grows, firms are more and more anticipated to set and execute on emissions targets aligned with science. Nevertheless, the panorama of company local weather motion may be troublesome to navigate, whereas the implementation of net-zero commitments throughout a enterprise is a complicated endeavor.
On this one-hour webcast, audio system from renewable vitality firm Ørsted, the Science Primarily based Targets Initiative and Oxford Web Zero will talk about how firms of all sizes can take credible local weather motion.
The audio system will contemplate questions together with:
- What’s the present state of play in company local weather motion?
- What constitutes credible company local weather motion and why?
- What are the important thing steps for beginning work in direction of a goal?
- How can firms steadiness what is critical and what’s possible?
- Jim Giles, Vice President, Web Zero, GreenBiz Group
- Rasmus Skov, Senior Director, International Public Affairs & Sustainability Options, Ørsted
- Kate Cullen, Web Zero Researcher, College of Oxford PhD Pupil, Power and Assets, College of California, Berkeley
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we are going to electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the archived webcast footage and assets, accessible to you on-demand after the webcast.